Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just spent the last 45 minutes (at least) re-grouping, adding to, organizing, up-dating (whatever) my "Blogs That Make Me Smile" list. Check it out. There are some incredible artists, ladies and a couple of guys thrown in there!

Pain has been really bad. Had to call the doctor yesterday it was so bad. MORE DRUGS! But, she also made it clear that there isn't a whole lot that they can do for me.

New doctor wants to do a "procedure" on Mark that has a risk of puncturing his lung. I don't like it. He's gonna get Dr. Workings opinion.

It's our weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two more days!

I wrote Randy Chandler off my list. I am disappointed but I am also better than....."I'll say Hi when my wife isn't looking". Fuck that. When you grow up and are in charge of your own life, you know where to find me.

The Apnea machine isn't going so well. I am only managing a couple of hours a night with the mask on. Gonna call them today and see if that is normal.

I want an iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be back. IF I remember anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment