Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's early. Have to drive down to the hospital today and wait around for copies of my records from the MS doctor. I say 'down' because I have to drive into the heart of downtown Detroit. Oh Joy. Doesn't scare me, that's where I grew up but it's a pain in the ass because it's like a half hour drive, one way. Oh well, at least I will be done with it after this. I see the new doctor on Thursday.

I've noticed that I sometimes forget for about 10 minutes each morning that I have MS until I'm really awake and the pain starts. It's a glorious 10 minutes.

Irritated about something but I'll get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful. I've only driven there once and I was scared to death. I was headed to Pontiac and had to get off for a bathroom break and got so turned around. I usually do okay but the kids were insane and muddled me. I'm excited to hear what the new doc will say!

    ReplyDelete