Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday Todd and I went on a picture taking adventure for the day along the water and to St. John's Marsh. Here's a sampling of what I got. This was the first time that I have seen a swan this close up...OMFG, they are HUGE! Todd picked up 2 ticks in the tall grass at the marsh...scary. We had a great time and after he took me to Famous Dave's for dinner. He's the greatest! Mark and Chris went into downtown Mt. Clemens for pictures. The storms rolled in while we were out on the pier. The sirens went off and we booked to the car, got in, rolled the windows down and it hit! We could hardly see at times driving back. Just made it with the cameras and his hearing aide. Anyway.....I am taking life easy today, maybe a little laundry but that's it. Toodles!













1 comment: