Monday, April 27, 2009

Todd and I have this plastic green M&M candy holder that is about the size of your hand that likes to play hide & seek. Seems that every time she tuns up she disappears again and one of us are on a treasure hunt with very little clues to find her.

Penny has been missing for 3 days now and the kidnappers are playing hard ball. I am desperate to find her. The only clues provided are that she is in the house, upstairs, in danger and visible. I have searched high and low and am stumped. She's never been missing for this long. Todd has like ESP with that thing. He walks in a room and sniffs her out like a hound dog! Pisses me off.

So I thought I'd share with you some of the places where Penny has been found.












1 comment:

  1. Poor Penny. The ceiling fan scares the hell out of me!

    ReplyDelete