Thursday, March 19, 2009

The day before yesterday I got a chance to visit with my brother Billy. We hadn't seen each other in awhile and it was so good to see him again. Him and I have always been real close. I love him so much!

I actually slept last night thanks to Prince Ambien. I needed that so bad. Got about 5 hours! That's un-heard-of. I got up this morning and was relatively pain free for about a half hour...then it started. I don't hurt as much as I did yesterday, yet.

Today I am sad because Todd is going up north for the weekend to visit a childhood friend. We are Mutt & Jeff, joined at the hip and I will be lost without him.

I have a lot to do today and have to pace myself so I don't hurt too much or get exhausted.



1 comment:

  1. Good morning! The trips aren't mine. They are Al's from marriage no.1. I'd probably have killed myself if I'd been pregnant with triplets. Not much going on here. I've been doing laundry and just set out the sewing machine. I'm glad you got some sleep. I wonder if they have the Oprah show on her site to watch or on Hulu. Have you checked out hulu? You can watch episodes of shows on there. Not everything but there is alot.

    ReplyDelete