Sunday, February 1, 2009

So, I have ANOTHER new MS symptom....constant itching. I have no rash, have used no new soaps, nothing new to cause it. I just itch on my hands, arms, legs and stomach. It itches so bad that I am scratching my skin raw. I posted on an MS board this morning about it and apparently it's kinda common with MS and is called Neuropathic Itch. Looks like I call my neurologist first thing in the morning. Sigh.

In other news, I have the goodies out for Super Bowl....lots of snacks and we'll order pizza. Went to the book store this morning and bought Apples To Apples....a game for us to play with Todd & Chris. Looked thru some other books and magazines. GOT to buy 1000 Artist Journal Pages and Taking Flight soon.

Go Steelers!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get the itchy nipped with little trouble. Doctors drive me crazy. I love my urologist but everytime I have something new show up he says that's a first or that's normal. I think I'd go mad if I was itching amywhere for any length of time so I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete